Function: 360 ° flips & rolls,5.8 GHz & 2.4 GHz frenquency,480 P HD video camera, USB charge, Flies in the dark
USB rechargeable-- black, line 0.6 m ? USB charging cable enables to charge by computer system or wall battery charger.480 P HD video camera-- the drone integrated 480P HD video camera with 4.3 inch LCD push-button control screen.Low power defense-- the drone automatic return and fall in liftoff point.6 AXIS GYRO equipped with the latest 6-axis flight control systems, world's tiniest quadcopter, can 360 ° flips & rolls.Introductions: 1.
2. Channel: 4
3. Battery: 3.7 V 380mAh Li-Po Battery
4. Remote Control Battery: 4 x AA ? do not included ?
5. Main Rotor Diameter: 2.2 inch (55mm)
6. Fit Ages: 14+
7. Flight Time: 8 minutes
8. Charging Time: 40 minutes
9. Frequency: 5.8 GHz & 2.4 GHz
10. Video camera:480 p
11. Color: white
12. Weight:820 G
13. Drone Measurements: 7.5 * 7.5 * 4/ 22.5 * 21.5 * 13.8 cm (L x W x H)
14. Push-button control screen:4.3 inch LCD screen (resolution 640 * 480)
15. Package Consists of:1 x Quadcopter; 1 x Remote Control; 1 x blade set; 1x spanner; 1 x USB Cable television; 1 x Handbook; 1x defense cover; 1x drone battery
Keep battery temperature level lower than 45 ° C when charging.This is not a toy, not suitable for children under 14.
All drones tested by our engineers but if you encounter any issues please contant us without doubt. We constantly appreciating our consumers, we will do everything to repair the problem.
Wifi FPV (First-person view) World's smallest FPV Quadcopter, with instant transmitter video review.
6 AXIS GYRO The latest 6-axis flight control system is easier than ever to control, with stronger wind resistance, and greater stability.
HD Camera The Hubsan X4 H107D+ also comes with a HD camera (resolution:1280x720). Ideal for taking aerial photos and videos.
Intelligent Orientation Control/Headless The Hubsan X4 H107D+ features "Headless" (IOC) flight mode, which makes flying much easier than before Headless mode eliminates the need for a "nose", as it can be flown in any direction regardless of which end is in front or back.
Altitude Hold Equipped with the latest altitude hold technology which allows for stable flight to get better images