Crucial pointers ?
1. Please utilize the defined battery charger which is with Over-charge protection to charge the battery, the max voltage output is 4.25 V
2. When charging the batteries, please put them in an open area and avoid any flammable goods such as Carpets, sofa, bed and etc.
3. Please do not utilize high current USB adapter charger that greater than 2A to charge the battery.
4. When changing the battery, do not pull hard when the battery is stuck, otherwise you may destroy the wire of battery and its inner structure, which will cause battery fire when charging!
5. If the battery swells, please discard it and do not utilize again!